How to ask for Tax Reimbursement in Australia

Calcolo e rimborso tasse in Australia

Living and working in Australia can be so overwhelming that one thing is for sure – the last thing at the forefront of your mind is tax.

Well, everyone knows that while working in Australia tax will be deducted from their earnings but most of you probably don’t know that if you’ve stayed ‘Down Under’ for more than 183 days, you could claim your tax back.

All you need to do is to file your Australian tax return.

Getting your Australian tax refund


Applying for Australian tax back could be quite a challenge for students and working holiday makers as most of them are not familiar with the Australian tax laws and procedures and get confused with the tax forms they should fill in.

You could also be due some tax back if you are an international student. have been providing Australian tax refunds for students since 2001 so they are experts in all aspects of the service.

They’ll check if you’ve overpaid tax, how long you’ve been working and all the details of your individual circumstances.

That way, they’ll be able to provide you with an accurate Australian tax refund estimation. You can use a certified tax agent like to help you out and ensure you get the maximum refund possible. The average refund is AU$2600 so don’t hesitate!


About is a global company helping thousands of people file their tax returns and get their Australian tax back easy and hassle-free.

Contact us

Our help is always free.


106/343 Little Collins Street, MELBOURNE

+61 (03) 9939 7292


Level 17, 327 Pitt Street
Sydney, NSW 2000

+61 (0) 2 9261 8559

Open Hours

Monday 9.30 am - 5.00 pm
Tuesday 9.30 am - 5.00 pm
Wednesday 9.30 am - 5.00 pm
Thursday 9.30 am - 5.00 pm
Friday 9.30 am - 5.00 pm
Saturday Closed


Leave us a message